Tuesday, February 10, 2009

life's quotes

It has been a hobby of mine to compile jokes, forwarded messages, poems, songs and even quotations. I don't know why, but I just have the feeling that these literary pieces, formal or non-formal they may seem, are actually my guiding thoughts and source of bliss. A month ago I was able to download a video of life's quotes from youtube and I want to share this to you...

As part of our English lesson, I want you to watch the video and pick one quotation that strikes you the most. Then, write a very short explanation of the quotation. Feel free to express your thoughts and opinions.

Enjoy the video!

No comments:

welcome to english language sphere

Learning the English language is not achieved overnight. Take your time to process and develop the necessary skills. In time, you'll be ready.